Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wait... what?

My first real post will be a wtf moment. If you missed it (which I think I have missed everything Korn has done since about 2004) you might be surprised to learn that Korn is working with a number of dubstep DJs and producers to come out with a full dubstep album. Initially it was going to be an EP but was canceled in favor of a full-length.

I am highly skeptical about what is going to come out of this. Granted the first track released does feature Skrillex, and dub is on the heavy hitting end of the electronic music world... The mix might work but for me, I'm just not into it. Maybe it's because I was over Korn before I graduated high school. But I think it's likely that it's just not all that good. But hey, to each their own.

Check out the first release below courtesy of Roadrunner Records and let me know what you think:


No comments:

Post a Comment