Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8/8/11 Nero Release - Promises


In case you missed it, a couple days ago Nero released his Promises single bundle including the following tracks:


If you liked his tracks that were heavy on the female vocals such as Innocence then you will probably be more into this track than if you didn't. It's good.. but it's missing something... OH, the drop.That's what it's missing. Innocence was heavy with the female vocals but had an absolutely disgusting drop that made me love it. This track, without the drop I would have anticipated, isn't really something I can blast in my car. Sure, a girl could get away with it, but I just think it's far too gay for me to be doing it. But here is the official video up for your enjoyment, or not, whatever:



No comments:

Post a Comment